Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weekly Blog #5

Thanksgiving is always an intersting time of year around my house. We usually have my grandmother, my uncle, and of course my immediate family. We had a big turkey, stuffing, cranberries, greenbeen casserol and of course the always delcious pumpkin pie.

My family is a bit different than most, but that goes without saying with any family i suppose. Only a few people in my family converse with one another outside my immediate family. Theres always something going on that causes a fight or a falling out amongst family members. Its always interesting to see who the family is talking to around the holidays becuase those are the ones that show up.

My grandmother had quite a few children, 4 girls and 3 boys. My family, including my mother, father, brother and sister only seem to talk to my grandma and my uncle Scott. The rest of the family kind of sticks to there own, usually becuase something happened along time ago that they can't remember but still hold the grudge.

Holidays are fun, sometimes exciting, but almost always interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment