Thursday, December 2, 2010

Weekly Blog #1

Boredom. Its a terrible affliction that seems to afflict me more and more as each day goes on. I get bored easily, and I'm not sure why. I have plenty of things to keep my occupied but I can never enjoy them for more than an hour or so before boredom sets in.

I remember back in the day, being able to spend countless hours playing video games, hanging out with friends, and really not doing a whole lot and being satisified. It really does perplex me as to how this happens, but like most things in life, just kind of have to go with it.

Playing guitar, paintball, building computers, and video games are just a few of my hobbies. You would think with this amount of activities, one person couldn't possibly be bored to often. I just miss the days that I was happy and content with the smaller things.

No comments:

Post a Comment